Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today I took Center STAGE!

NO-not literally, BUT I took center stage to do a rocket pitch on the greatest product ever made- MY BAGS and you know what, I did great....I was chosen (along with one other classmate) to participate in another competition where I will be able to showcase why my business idea is the greatest....

Sometimes, I get discouraged when it comes to me being and Entrepre-New-Woman and I feel that the bumps in the road are larger than the solutions--well today, I was proven wrong and received validation that not only is my concept a good one--its a GREAT ONE!!!

Watch out now--the Entrepre-New-Woman is stepping up and stepping out!! Oh and if I move to much I might drop this thing in my hands (you know, the world)

No comments:

Post a Comment