Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Be Careful What you Wish For


I always had this dream of becoming an Entrepreneur and quitting this horrific 9-5 nightmare (some call a "JOB")!!! I said to myself time and time again, that someway somehow somebody would discover how talented I was and offer me alot of money to be talented!! HA HA!! Anyhow, since I must paint a smile on and go on everyday to the land of the zombie employees - I found myself today faced with a decision, which was= to go or not to go??? I was told I was slacking at work and I kinda knew that but now the 'top dogs' found out and since I was now outed, I should just leave, RIGHT????? AUUGH, Wrong!! Instead I buried my head like a wide receiver getting hit by a 400 bound line backer and sucked it up and agreed to all their ridiculous requirements for me to keep my job in the Employee Zombie Land!!!

I vowed that when the opportunity came - I would go - but I didn't, WHY!!???

Fear, recession, bills, failure, self-disappointment - are any of these really good reasons to subject oneself to the Employee Zombie Land - we call WORK???

I don't know, but I'm out to find out how to beat the Woes or Working for someone and gain the Excitement in being an Entrepreneur!!!

I will end tonight with a Very Accurate quote from Charlie Brown:
“It always looks darkest just before it gets totally black.”

No comments:

Post a Comment